The Steelers beat the Kansas City Chiefs 16-13 in overtime Monday night, but lost QB Ben…
Steelers Hold On
From the notebook of a sportswriter whose job this game is to write on the run: * Wouldn't it be nice of the Steelers to put this one away in the third quarter and make my job easier? * Just saw a pre-game factoid that the Chiefs are on a league record-pace because they've been behind 81 percent of the time this season. * The 1985 Bears were ahead 81 percent of the time. That makes the '12 Chiefs...
49 Fans online
- Mark, you want to make the rest of my year?
- This team sucks! 0-16 is a real possiblilty
- Charles Woodson says "We SUCK"
- Ex Charger Vincent Brown a Raider
- Former Raiders can pinpoint downfall: Hue Jackson's dismissal