LaMont Jordan was cleared to play in Saturday's preseason game against San Francisco. Raiders coach…
Jordan looking to put himself on the map
LaMont Jordan has missed more practices than he's taken part in since injuring his lower back early in training camp. The back injury led to a hamstring injury which has also slowed the veteran running back. "I want to be smart but at the same time I'm not into milking anything," Jordan said. "Since I've been in college I've done a good job of playing...
48 Fans online
- The over/under on the release of Allen.
- This team sucks! 0-16 is a real possiblilty
- MAURICE JONES- DREW WILL MISS WEEK 2 AGAINST TEXANS
- Mark, you want to make the rest of my year?
- Charles Woodson says "We SUCK"