The Bears signed defensive end Turk McBride today, yet Israel Idonije is still a free agent. It's…
Hold ‘em or Fold ‘em: Israel Idonije
The Chicago Bears surely had no idea what they were getting in 2003 when they signed free-agent defensive lineman Israel Idonije to the practice squad. All the physical attributes (6-6, 275) were there, but Idonije was as raw as sushi and needed years of polishing. Working as both defensive tackle and defensive end, he started just eight games his first six seasons with the team. In 2010, former...
51 Fans online
- The over/under on the release of Allen.
- This team sucks! 0-16 is a real possiblilty
- MAURICE JONES- DREW WILL MISS WEEK 2 AGAINST TEXANS
- Mark, you want to make the rest of my year?
- Charles Woodson says "We SUCK"